jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Seidel. Robert" <Robert.Sei...@aeb.de>
Subject AW: no search manager configured for this workspace
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 07:51:17 GMT
Hi,

the repository.xml contains the template which is used only to create workspace.xml. If you
change the template in repository.xml and the workspace.xml existed, then nothing is going
to happen. You can find the workspace.xml files here:

<repository-root>\repository.xml
<repository-root>\workspaces\default\workspace.xml
<repository-root>\workspaces\security\workspace.xml

Regards, Robert

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: berryma4 [mailto:eric.berryman@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2013 17:09
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: RE: no search manager configured for this workspace

I get:
repository.xml: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "Workspace" must
match "(FileSystem,PersistenceManager,SearchIndex?,ISMLocking?,WorkspaceSecurity?,Import?)".

because I want to make an addition to the workspace, add the SearchIndex ...
but I can't modify the workspace.xml because the Workspace is DbFileSystem (and that is stored
in the database).

There seems to be no way for repository.xml to override workspace.xml, or at least a way to
tell the workspace to re-initialize/re-configure from repository.xml .... I just want to add
this SearchIndex param to the DbFileSystem workspace.

If this isn't a bug, maybe this could be a feature?

Thank you!