jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject workspace.copy PathNotFoundException error
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 21:44:58 GMT
This seems like  a simple operation but we clearly don't understand
something!

We want to copy a tree of items from one place
/adt:dataRepository/adt:ABRA_data to another

         try {
             Workspace workspace = session.getWorkspace();
workspace.copy(RepositoryStructureNames.DATAREPOSITORY+"/" +
internalSourceDataStoreName,
                     RepositoryStructureNames.DATAREPOSITORY+"/" +
internalNewDataStoreName);
         } catch

As you can see we can find the node just before we copy it but the
getNodeState complains that it can not find it.

Any hints as to what we can do to make this work or is there a better
way to copy a tree of items to another place.

We think that adt is a namespace. At least we tried to set that up and
the property related debug messages replace "adt:" with the "http://...."

2013-01-09 10:12:41,012 [main] INFO
com.artifact_software.adt.plugin.transformation.CreateNewDataStoreFromExisting
- Transformation plugin Create Internal Person DataStore attempting to
create new DataStore PersonInternal from ABRA_data
2013-01-09 10:12:41,012 [main] DEBUG
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.session.SessionState - Performing
node.getNode(adt:dataRepository)
2013-01-09 10:12:41,012 [main] DEBUG
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.session.SessionState - Performed
node.getNode(adt:dataRepository) in 74739us
2013-01-09 10:12:41,012 [main] DEBUG
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.session.SessionState - Performing
node.getNode(adt:ABRA_data)
2013-01-09 10:12:41,012 [main] DEBUG
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.session.SessionState - Performed
node.getNode(adt:ABRA_data) in 68144us
2013-01-09 10:12:41,013 [main] DEBUG
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.session.SessionState - Performing item.getPath()
2013-01-09 10:12:41,013 [main] DEBUG
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.session.SessionState - Performed
item.getPath() in 42499us
2013-01-09 10:12:41,013 [main] DEBUG
com.artifact_software.adt.model.jcr.DataRepositoryImpl - *****path to
node /adt:dataRepository/adt:ABRA_data*
2013-01-09 10:12:41,013 [main] DEBUG
com.artifact_software.adt.model.jcr.DataRepositoryImpl - soure data
store exists=true
javax.jcr.PathNotFoundException: /adt:dataRepository/adt:ABRA_data
     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.BatchedItemOperations.getNodeState(BatchedItemOperations.java:1448)
     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.BatchedItemOperations.copy(BatchedItemOperations.java:378)
     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.WorkspaceImpl.internalCopy(WorkspaceImpl.java:430)
     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.WorkspaceImpl.copy(WorkspaceImpl.java:656)
     at
com.artifact_software.adt.model.jcr.DataRepositoryImpl.cloneDataStore(DataRepositoryImpl.java:156)

--
Ron Wheeler
President