jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Hobi" <d.h...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: Incremental backup of datastore
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 14:59:46 GMT
Hi Pankaj

We faced exactly the same problem and solved it by writing our own FileDataStore.
So, instead of touching every file on the file system to indicate that this file is still
being used and should not be deleted by the jcr garbage collector we store the information
on an own database table.

Daniel

-------- Original-Nachricht --------