jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: How to add ChildNodeDefinition to NodeTypeTemplate while creating a custom NodeType using NodeTypeManager?
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 13:57:39 GMT
On 28.01.2013, at 05:28, Shah.Abhishek <engr.abhishekshah@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any way using which I can get the NodeDefinition of a previously
> registered NodeType using NodeTypeManager?

AFAICS, the only thing in the NodeDefinitionTemplate that refers to an exisiting node type
is the name, which is just a string set via setName(). So you would use a fresh NodeTypeManager.createNodeDefinitionTemplate()
and set the name and then the other properties as needed. They are defined here by the parent
node type, not from the exisiting node type (mandatory, autocreated, onparentversion etc.)

Cheers,
Alex