jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Shah.Abhishek" <engr.abhisheks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to add ChildNodeDefinition to NodeTypeTemplate while creating a custom NodeType using NodeTypeManager?
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 04:28:59 GMT
Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply.

I have already gone the link that you have shown. Even the
doChildNodeDefinition() method parses the CND format. This leaves me with
two options,
1) I first create a CND file by taking the user inputs and then use it to
register nodeTypes (doable but not approved by supervisor)
2) I ask the user to create a CND file and then use it to register (client
would never agree to that!)

Unfortunately, I won't be able to follow either.

Is there any way using which I can get the NodeDefinition of a previously
registered NodeType using NodeTypeManager?

Once again, thanks for your reply.