jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From berryma4 <eric.berry...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: no search manager configured for this workspace
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 16:08:51 GMT
I get:
repository.xml: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type
"Workspace" must match
"(FileSystem,PersistenceManager,SearchIndex?,ISMLocking?,WorkspaceSecurity?,Import?)".

because I want to make an addition to the workspace, add the SearchIndex ...
but I can't modify the workspace.xml because the Workspace is DbFileSystem
(and that is stored in the database).

There seems to be no way for repository.xml to override workspace.xml, or at
least a way to tell the workspace to re-initialize/re-configure from
repository.xml .... I just want to add this SearchIndex param to the
DbFileSystem workspace.

If this isn't a bug, maybe this could be a feature?

Thank you!