jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From polofan123 <polo...@web.de>
Subject Re: AW: pathNotFoundException altough session is saved
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 07:29:03 GMT
I'm using the resource adapter in version 2.4.2. So how can I force the
server to clean up the connection ? Back when I still had XA Transaction
support enabled, I got these error messages :

after 15 minutes

Stack trace of the duplicate attempt to close
session-c7bc3b30-9a5f-4922-bf80-8f197c583370-389 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.session.SessionState.close(SessionState.java:280)
~[jackrabbit-core-2.4.2.jar:na] at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SessionImpl.logout(SessionImpl.java:943)
[jackrabbit-core-2.4.2.jar:na] at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.XASessionImpl.logout(XASessionImpl.java:392)
[jackrabbit-core-2.4.2.jar:na] at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCAManagedConnection.cleanup(JCAManagedConnection.java:169)
[jackrabbit-jca-2.4.2.jar:na] at ...

and after 1 hour :

Unclosed session detected. The session was opened here: java.lang.Exception:
Stack Trace at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SessionImpl.(SessionImpl.java:222)
~[jackrabbit-core-2.4.2.jar:na] at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SessionImpl.(SessionImpl.java:239)
~[jackrabbit-core-2.4.2.jar:na] at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.XASessionImpl.(XASessionImpl.java:99)
~[jackrabbit-core-2.4.2.jar:na] at ...

I believe this is because the application server tries to close the session
I already closed. But when I don't close any sessions, I also get an
exception where it says that the pool size limit is reached.