jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From polofan123 <polo...@web.de>
Subject Re: pathNotFoundException altough session is saved
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 21:51:14 GMT
Ok important update : I found out that my problems stem from the fact that I
used XA Transaction Support. When I use No Transaction as Transaction
Support, the files and properties are directly available. However when I try
to use Local Transactions, I get the error message :  System Exception
com.sun.appserv.connectors.internal.api.PoolingException:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Local transaction is not supported
at
com.sun.enterprise.resource.ConnectorXAResource.getResourceHandle(ConnectorXARes‌
ource.java:255) at
com.sun.enterprise.resource.ConnectorXAResource.resetAssociation(ConnectorXAReso‌
urce.java:266) at ...

So how can I use transactions then ? Note: application server is glassfish
v.3.1.2.2