jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From polofan123 <polo...@web.de>
Subject pathNotFoundException altough session is saved
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:04:22 GMT
In my web application I store a (quite large) binary property, then save the
session and logout. In another method which is executed directly after that
I try to obtain the just saved property but I get a pathNotFoundException.
However when I add a delay (through Timerservice) of 2secs before trying to
obtain the property it works. Am I doing something wrong here or does
jackrabbit just need some time to update the workspace ? Note : I'm using a
FileDataStore with BundleFsPersistenceManager. Application Server is
glassfish v. 3.1.2.2