jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Error : Index creation failed on workspace.
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 13:33:42 GMT
Experienced guys might laugh at my comments but just a couple of months
ago, I went through the process that you are trying.

I used Eclipse as well.
I did not have a repository.xml so Jackrabbit creates one that works if
it does not find a repository.xml. This is a nice touch for a beginner.
You can tweak it later.

I am not sure what you mean by "Start the server"
The first hop program (Hop1) starts an embedded server. You can only
have one server running at a time.

Which Hop did you die on?
Did you do anything NOT in the instructions? You just have to copy the
code into a project and run it.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler