jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas Peltier <npelt...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Rebuilding index
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 07:51:55 GMT
Hi,

There's not a lot of reason for which the index becomes inconsistent
(mainly brutal stop of the server), and there are ways to fix
inconsistencies (that take time as well). If your search is "well defined"
(i.e. You know that you are/will be searching only for certain
nodes/properties), a simpler way to go is with indexConfiguration
(configuring index for only those nodes/properties).

Nicolas