jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "oliver.gregory@gmail.com" <oliver.greg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR_SQL2 left join on [nt:file]
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 21:24:02 GMT
Hello,

I have not tested with a local Jackrabbit. But you found the problem.
It is the remote SPI connection.

Node node = result.getNodes().nextNode(); << doesn't work and return a
NoSuchElementException

But :

Node node = result.getRows().nextRow().getNode("node"); << works well.

I will open a ticket on the Jackrabbit jira bugtracker.

Thanks

Grégory OLIVER