jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From babu <babu.sona2...@gmail.com>
Subject File storing fails for size over 64KB on tomcat
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 22:59:09 GMT
Hello Friends,
My jackrabbit is deployed as repository.war on tomcat 6. I am using the URL
http://localhost:8080/repository/rmi to connect to repository. It fails to
store file over size 64KB.

Here is the exception I get:
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.RemoteRepositoryException:
java.rmi.MarshalException: error marshalling arguments; nested exception is:
         java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: socket
write error
         at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientNode.setProperty(ClientNode.java:134)
         at javax.jcr.Node$setProperty.call(Unknown Source)

I tried with version 2.1.2 and 2.4.3.

But, when I run the stand alone jackrabbit server, I can store files upto
size 350MB (or more).

Any idea why it's behaving like that?

Thanks in advance.
Tridib