jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From polofan123 <polo...@web.de>
Subject Create durable JCR EventListener in Web Application
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 16:30:31 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to set up a durable Eventlistener which keeps the view of my web
application up to date by updating it whenever an event is recieved. The
problem I'm facing is that I don't know how to create a session which is
lasting forever. Currently I have an EJB which creates a Session with Write
Access. But I think as soon as the transaction is colsed, so is the session.
Is there a way to keep a session alive during the whole application life
cycle ?

greetings polofan