jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From connuser1 connuser1 <connus...@gmail.com>
Subject Where are users stored in the repository?
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 14:16:34 GMT
Hi

Are the users created as nodes within the repository. I create users using
the usermanager.createUser method. I want to know the path where they get
created by default. Is there a way to override this path and create the
user at my specified path. Perhaps the 'intermediatePath' parameter of the
createUser method is to be used for it. But I am not sure how as I find no
user nodes created at the path that I specify when creting the user..

Regards
Satya Deep