jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: No XASession for remote JackRabbit access?
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 08:55:18 GMT
hi

i are right assuming that there is no XASession implementation
for the remote jackrabbit access. in the very beginning i
was playing around with it but i didn't find a reasonable way
to do it without violating specifications... since we didn't
have an urgent need for that i didn't investigate further.

suggestions and patches are as usual welcome.

kind regards
angela

On 9/20/12 6:09 PM, Chu, Jason (Hing Nin) wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I am wondering if there is an XASession implementation for remote JackRabbit access.
 The application I am working on is accessing the JackRabbit server by using the JcrUtils.getRepository("http://...")
API call.  It is always returning me a normal Session instead of XASession.  I need the XASession
in order to make JackRabbit to participant in a JTA transaction.

use "http://..." to access the remote JackRabbit server.

> Am I doing anything wrong?  Please help.
>

> Jason

> This e-mail and files transmitted with it are confidential, and are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason
to believe that you received this message in error, please immediately notify sender by e-mail,
and destroy the original message. Thank You.