jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Customizing org.apache.jackrabbit.server.io.DefaultHandler
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 08:52:00 GMT
hi jan

> I was looking for info about how/when data imported via DefaultHandler#importData() are
persisted, but could not find it anywhere. Can anyone point me to the right place? Thx.

as far as i remember they are persisted once the PUT/POST or PROPPATCH
request has been successfully completed in the webdav resource.

so you will find the save call in one of the WebdavResource implementations.

> BTW while looking around I noticed that javadoc for org.apache.jackrabbit.server.io.VersionHandler
at http://jackrabbit.apache.org/api/2.4/org/apache/jackrabbit/server/io/VersionHandler.html
says that #canImport method returns true if handler can run and so on, but if you look at
the implementation VersionHandler will always return false on any #canImport call since versions
are read only. Shouldn't that javadoc be updated?

can you please file an issue for that? thanks
angela