jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From katsu ...@haessler.com>
Subject How to enable SSL in Jackrabbit
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:32:08 GMT
Hi,

I have mounted Jackrabbit (e.g.
http://localhost:8080/webclient/repository/default) such that I can access
the repository via Windows Explorer. Everything works fine and I can access
files on the repository such as pdf (I just need to enter the
user&password). However, when I try to open an Office type file, I got an
error saying that
"You cannot open Office file types directly from a server that supports only
Basic authentication over a non-SSL connection".
Microsoft supoort site suggested to enable SSL encryption or allow Office
application to connect to non-SSL connection.

I don't want the latter option. So I tried to find examples on how to
configure Jackrabbit with SSL.
But can't find much information on that.

Would be great if someone can give me some help on that.

Many thanks.

Kate