jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From nutan <bagate.nu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception whie working with jackrabbit repository
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 09:22:09 GMT
Thanks for reply.I have created repository by the following code,when I
executed the following code repository folder and repository.xml file
created in the project itself.

Repository r = new TransientRepository();
	Session session = r.login(new SimpleCredentials("userid",
	RemoteAdapterFactory factory = new ServerAdapterFactory();
	RemoteRepository remote = factory.getRemoteRepository(r);

	Workspace ws = session.getWorkspace();
	Node rn = session.getRootNode();
	 ("FH-admin", "http://www.barik.net/FH-admin/1.0");

Can u ple tell me what is the  meaning of this line ("FH-admin",
As u suggest, i tried to create new repository with new database but it
doesn't work.I think it still it using the old one repository.Please tell me
the solution for this issue.