jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Chu, Jason (Hing Nin)" <j...@epsilon.com>
Subject No XASession for remote JackRabbit access?
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 16:09:20 GMT
Hi,

I am wondering if there is an XASession implementation for remote JackRabbit access.  The
application I am working on is accessing the JackRabbit server by using the JcrUtils.getRepository("http://...")
API call.  It is always returning me a normal Session instead of XASession.  I need the XASession
in order to make JackRabbit to participant in a JTA transaction.

So far, I have no success in putting the JackRabbit calls to a JTA transaction if we use "http://..."
to access the remote JackRabbit server.

Am I doing anything wrong?  Please help.

Jason

This e-mail and files transmitted with it are confidential, and are intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason
to believe that you received this message in error, please immediately notify sender by e-mail,
and destroy the original message. Thank You.