jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit content repository and Mysql Cluster
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2012 00:42:58 GMT
Hi
ndbcluster was not designed to use blobs, you might want to change to
using varbinary instead.[1] (you will have to change core jackrabbit
code (the persistence manager) to do that).

Also, why ndbcluster ?
IIRC You have to  put the entire db in ram with ndbcluster.
Wouldn't Innodb with mysql multimaster or master-slave be better [2] ?
And do you really need a mysql cluster ? Or would a Jackrabbit cluster
on  a reliable mysql backend suffice.

HTH
Ian

1 https://blogs.oracle.com/LinuxJedi/entry/blobs_in_mysql_cluster
2 http://onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2006/04/20/advanced-mysql-replication.html

On 15 September 2012 00:58, Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro
<marco.disabatino@tirasa.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a problem with an application that uses jackrabbit as content repository that
should be installed on a Mysql Cluster.