jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From connuser1 connuser1 <connus...@gmail.com>
Subject No session returned on repository.login
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 13:32:23 GMT
Hi

I am facing a problem wherein when I login to the repository, I get null
returned as jcrSession. For a background, I have written a Custom JAAS
Login Module for authentication. When a user is trying to login and not
found in the repository, I create the user then and there as follows:

jcrUserManager.createUser(simpleCredentials.getUserID(),new
String(simpleCredentials.getPassword())) and then add the created users
principal to the subject. This is all happening fine. But when I try to
login using this user, I do not get a session.

While trying to dig into the jackrabbit source code, I see
that org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl throws
LoginException("Workspace access denied", ade); on calling SessionImpl
session = createSession(authCtx, workspaceName);

Attaching my login module and application's soure code.

Regards
connuser