jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From connuser1 connuser1 <connus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No session returned on repository.login
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2012 03:38:20 GMT
Thanks Chetan!! My problem was resolved by your suggestion.

I extended the
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.authentication.DefaultLoginModule  and
just overrided its getPrincipal method to create a new user if it did not
find one in the repository. This way I could use DefaultLoginModule's
capability to authenticate against the repository. Hopefully it is the
right approach.