jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Esmond Pitt" <esmond.p...@bigpond.com>
Subject RE: RMI RemoteRow implementation?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 00:14:31 GMT
OK, I've done a few additions already, enough for my current purposes, and I
can contribute that work.

However I got stuck implementing ClientRow.getNode(). It just needs to
return a new ClientNode wrapped around remote.getNode(), but the constructor
for ClientNode wants a session and a factory, which aren't available in
ClientRow. I suspect this means that ClientRow should extend ClientObject,
and call ClientObject.getNode(), but I haven't investigated the
ramifications further. Any of this affects the way ClientRow itself is
constructed of course.

EJP