jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jan Haderka <jan.hade...@magnolia-cms.com>
Subject Customizing org.apache.jackrabbit.server.io.DefaultHandler
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 07:05:22 GMT
Hiya,

I was looking for info about how/when data imported via DefaultHandler#importData() are persisted,
but could not find it anywhere. Can anyone point me to the right place? Thx.

BTW while looking around I noticed that javadoc for org.apache.jackrabbit.server.io.VersionHandler
at http://jackrabbit.apache.org/api/2.4/org/apache/jackrabbit/server/io/VersionHandler.html
says that #canImport method returns true if handler can run and so on, but if you look at
the implementation VersionHandler will always return false on any #canImport call since versions
are read only. Shouldn't that javadoc be updated?

Cheers,
Jan