jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jörg von Frantzius <joerg.frantz...@aperto.de>
Subject Re: Problem in XPath Query after upgrading Jackrabbit from 1.6.5 to 2.4.2
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2012 21:44:25 GMT
Hi Montaser,

from what I understand, Jackrabbit 2.x is supposed to still support
XPath, even though XPath is deprecated in JCR 2.0. So this indeed seems
to be a regression.

I opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-3435 where I
provided a test case to be added to an existing Jackrabbit JUnit test,
reproducing the regression against 2.4.2.

The same test does work in 1.6.5.

Regards,
Jörg

--
*Dipl. inf. Jörg von Frantzius, System Architect*

Email mailto:joerg.frantzius@aperto.de
Phone +49 30 283921-318
Fax +49 30 283921-29

Aperto AG - In der Pianofabrik
Chausseestraße 5, D-10115 Berlin-Mitte
http://www.aperto.de
http://www.facebook.com/aperto
https://www.xing.com/companies/apertoag

HRB 77049, AG Berlin Charlottenburg
Vorstand: Dirk Buddensiek (Vorsitzender), Kai Großmann, Stephan Haagen
Aufsichtsrat: Bernd Hardes (Vorsitzender)