jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Improving Jackrabbit integration within OSGi and other managed environment
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 09:50:22 GMT

Hi Chetan,

This looks very interesting to me and should rather be targeted at dev@
instead of user@. I suggest you repost this there. Also I'd create a JCR
issue for the Jackrabbit part of your work and attach a patch. This way
you probably reach a broader audience.

AFAIU your changes I'd be in favour of applying something along these
lines to the code. The solution seems simple enough to not break
anything but OTOH is a very useful step for making repository
configuration a bit more flexible.

Michael