jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "R. van Twisk" <jackrab...@rvt.dds.nl>
Subject Question on BundleDbPersistenceManager: version: checked
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 14:38:02 GMT
Hello,

this is my first mail to this mailing list.

I have a question on consistencyFix and consistencyCheck.
I have set them enabled and indeed, JackRabbit is start to do it's job on startup.

Here is one of the entires around this I found in my logfile.
2012-08-22 08:33:15,039: INFO  [FelixStartLevel] org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.pool.BundleDbPersistenceManager:
version: checked 9523000/30843350 bundles…

I have started the procedure last evening, so if I understand correctly it's currently at
31% of processing, that would mean it would take in total around
36 hours to complete.

When I looked at my DB, CPU and HD resources, I noticed that my CPU is sitting almost idle
at 5%, the DB isn't doing much and HD isn't doing much.
Is there a way to speed up this process by telling JackRabbit to consume more resources? May
be not taking 1000 entries at a time but 10000 entries or more at a time.

This is part of a CMS and when looking at the jar files they are using Jack Rabbit 2.2.4

kind regards,
R. van Twisk