jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JCR usage scenaria - howto organize content
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 12:29:05 GMT
Hi,

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 2:24 AM, G√ľnther Schmidt
<guenther.schmidt@kmmd.de> wrote:
> ...So now I'm thinking about using tags instead, ie. add a multivalued string
> field and patch it onto an email node or a file node and tag it. This way an
> email could belong to more than category. Would it be better to create a
> "taggable" mixin for this instead of a plain property?...

FWIW, this post explains how we manage tags in CQ5, which is JCR-based:

http://dev.day.com/content/ddc/blog/2009/04/cq5tags.html

(but images are missing ATM for some reason, the archive at [1] has them)

-Bertrand

[1] http://web.archive.org/web/20100525111329/http://dev.day.com/content/ddc/blog/2009/04/cq5tags.html?