jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jörg von Frantzius <joerg.frantz...@aperto.de>
Subject Shared DbDataStore?
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 14:59:53 GMT
Hi,

does per chance anybody have experiences with a shared DbDataStore
<http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/DataStore#Database_Data_Store>, i.e.
having multiple repositories with redundant data that write their
binaries into the same DB schema? Our client needs redundant Jackrabbit
instances for purposes of load-balancing and high-availability (rolling
updates), but still would like to see binary data only stored once in
the DB.

To our knowledge, this does work e.g. with a shared FileDataStore even
on NFS.

Thanks for sharing any experiences,
Jörg

--
*Dipl. inf. Jörg von Frantzius, System Architect*

Email mailto:joerg.frantzius@aperto.de
Phone +49 30 283921-318
Fax +49 30 283921-29

Aperto AG - In der Pianofabrik
Chausseestraße 5, D-10115 Berlin-Mitte
http://www.aperto.de
http://www.facebook.com/aperto
https://www.xing.com/companies/apertoag

HRB 77049, AG Berlin Charlottenburg
Vorstand: Dirk Buddensiek (Vorsitzender), Kai Großmann, Stephan Haagen
Aufsichtsrat: Bernd Hardes (Vorsitzender)