jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Cech. Ulrich" <Ulrich.C...@aeb.de>
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 11:41:10 GMT
Hello altogether,

I hope you can help me with a problem of an existing repository.

I completely deleted the local repository-directory (DataStore is on a network share, PersistenceManagers
use DB), so at restart, the index and everything else is recreated. So far so good, till to
one point, were the process wants to index some document, which is not available in the FileDataStore
(perhaps it is deleted), and then I get an AssertionError because:
public FileDataRecord(DataIdentifier identifier, File file) {
        super(identifier);
        assert file.isFile();   <---- problem!!!
        this.file = file;
}

does not find the file and shuts down the repository.

It works, if I disable Assertions, but that should not be the case, because running testcases,
normally assertions are enabled.

I ran the repository with:
PersistenceManager
       <param name="consistencyCheck" value="true" />
       <param name="consistencyFix" value="true" />

SearchIndex:
       <param name="enableConsistencyCheck" value="true"/>
       <param name="forceConsistencyCheck" value="true"/>
       <param name="autoRepair" value="true"/>

But that does not help.

Even the execution of org.apache.lucene.index.CheckIndex tells me, that everything is ok.

Is there some tool, with which I can solve the Inconsistency of the Repository, so that the
rebuild runs even with enabled assertions?

Thanks very much in advance,
Bye, Ulrich