jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Haycock" <Robert.Hayc...@artificial-solutions.com>
Subject How to corrupt index
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 09:47:46 GMT
Hi,

We seem to have an occasional problem where our lucene index gets out of
sync. We start to see ItemNotFoundException's. An index rebuild fixes
the problem.

We are having a hard time figuring out what is causing this. Is it
system problems taking down our web container? Is it our code? Is it a
bug?

I've tried creating a series of tests to reproduce the problem locally
without success. It only occurs on our servers with large repositories.

I would appreciate some suggestions as to what typically causes these
exceptions and how to reproduce.

Thanks,

Rob.