jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From mkonstantinov <maksim.konstanti...@gmail.com>
Subject Quering data from DB
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 13:15:11 GMT
Hi,

We have a jackrabbit 2.2.10 configured to use database with
PersistanceManager.
Files are stored in the file system. Due to FS corruption, some files were
lost. All I know about them is their names (node names) which were shown in
jackrabbit log when jackrabbit tried to access them during the
re-indexation.

I would like to restore meta-data (properties) for those files, but if I
query those documents by name via standarad jackrabbit api, all I get is
exception.

Is it possible to get document metadata from DB? I suppose it should be
stored in default_bundle table, but as far as I noticed, there are several
records created for each stored document, one containing the node name,
other - containing the metadata (properties/subnodes). So far, I didn't find
how these two records are connected.

I have seen this topic
http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/Jackrabbit-amp-database-td3337098.html
but I didn't find out the answer - is it really possible?

I hope somebody know something about that.
Thank you!

Maksim