jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Furst, Carl" <Carl.Fu...@mlb.com>
Subject Re: How to tag a particular version?
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 20:08:17 GMT
You have to get the version history and call addVersionLabel. Versions are
nodes.. So they have names, paths, properties etc.

Check out.
http://www.day.com/maven/javax.jcr/javadocs/jcr-2.0/javax/jcr/version/Versi
onHistory.html#addVersionLabel(java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20bool
ean)

Thanks,
Carl Furst