jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Hugonnet <ehsavoi...@gmail.com>
Subject Simle versionable node state is invalid
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 09:09:20 GMT
Hi,
I'm doing some simple test and I 'm getting a strange Invalid State
error message.
All of this is done in the same session, with only one thread
I create a node with the simple_versionable mixin, then I check it in
and I try to get its version history which returns an Invalid State
error.
If I save the session before reading the history all is ok.
Since I am in the same session, shouldn't the 'local' history be available ?

Also VersionHistory seems to have a remove() method inherited from
Node. If I remove he VersionHistory, are all the related versions
removed also ?

Thanks,
Emmanuel