jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jcr sql2 - contains() full text search not working
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 09:19:35 GMT
Hi Carl,

What version of jackrabbit are you on?

Next, are you sure you have the tika extractors in the classpath? maybe you
are seeing something along the lines of [0].

I would try to isolate the problem by taking tomcat out of the setup. Build
a simple test, see how it works then deploy on tomcat and verify.
A good place to start is the unit test collection available in jackrabbit
core [1].

best,
alex

[1]