jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Cluster nodes show different content
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:12:46 GMT
Hi,

i'm not 100% sure about this but AFAIK you should keep the FileSystem and
the PersistenceManager for a workspace both stored in the DB if this needs
to succeed. I have it running like this at least and it works with mysql.

Try with:

    <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem">
      <param name="url" value="java:comp/env/jdbc/repositoryDS" />
      <param name="driver" value="javax.naming.InitialContext" />
      <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="${wsp.name}_" />
      <param name="schema" value="mysql" />
    </FileSystem>

Cheers,

Jeroen

--
Jeroen Reijn
Solution Architect

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com

http://about.me/jeroenreijn