jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From <Sascha.The...@bosch-si.com>
Subject How to set the DB schema name for Jackrabbit
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 15:18:53 GMT
Hi all,

we are using Jackrabbit 2.2.10. How do I set the DB schema name that Jackrabbit should use
in the BundlePersistenceManagers, DBFileSystems, DbDataStores etc...?

I tried to use the property "schemaObjectPrefix" in my repository.xml file but that doesn`t
work. I set the value to something like "SCHEMA.PREFIX_" but Jackrabbit internally replaces
the "." char with another one because it thought that it is an invalid table name. DbDataStore
doesn`t do this, it just doesn`t call the ConnectionHelper.prepareDbIdentifier method. Maybe
someone has forgotten that.

The second problem is (after fixing the ConnectionHelper.prepareDbIdentifier method) that
the ConnectionHelper.tableExists check doesn`t work for some reason and Jackrabbit always
tries to create the database tables if the "schemaCheckEnabled" property is set to "true".
So for me it looks like Jackrabbit is unable to deal with database schema names or do I understand
something completely wrong?

Regards,

Sascha