jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Byrne <step...@lincware.com>
Subject Re: AW: How to set the DB schema name for Jackrabbit
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 17:00:26 GMT
On 07/10/2012 12:27 PM, Sascha.Theves@bosch-si.com wrote:
> Thanks Stephen, I can really not imagine that nobody has used a db schema name in Jackrabbit
before. I will give your patch a try... But anyway, can somebody from the Jackrabbit committers
clearify the behavior here or comment the status of JCR-1180?

My solution (using Postgres) was to have JackRabbit get the DataSource
from JNDI, and define the JNDI Resource with initConnectionSqls="set
search_path to 'myJcrSchema';". There may be similar mechanisms with
other RDMSes.

--
Stephen Byrne
stephen@lincware.com