jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From XiLai Dai <xl...@talend.com>
Subject RE: Error when install jackrabbit-bundle into OSGi container
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 02:46:30 GMT
Anyone here? If no one give an answer, I will think it as a bug and log a jira issue.

Xilai
-----Original Message-----
From: XiLai Dai [mailto:xldai@talend.com]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 3:28 PM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Error when install jackrabbit-bundle into OSGi container

Hello,

We want to use jackrabbit in the OSGi container (Karaf).  The exception thrown when installed
the all-in-one jackrabbit-bundle:

> install -s mvn:org.apache.jackrabbit/jackrabbit-bundle/2.4.2
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle "org.apache.jackrabbit.jackrabbit-bundle_2.4.2
[219]" could not
be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: com.ibm.db2.jcc; version="0.0.0"

why com.ibm.db2.jcc is a mandatory import package?

Thanks in advance
Xilai