jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From AtulMaurya <atulmaury...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Content repository not initializing [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 10:54:40 GMT
Hello Ross
http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/file/n4656111/jackrabbit_config.xml
jackrabbit_config.xml
http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/file/n4656111/repository.xml
repository.xml ,

Thanks very much for the reply. My deployment and configuration details are
as follows-

We are using Jackrabbit 1.5.5 repository in build in our application (using
all the relevant jars). The application is deployed on weblogic/JBoss.
The problem that I am facing is on Oracle Database. Initially the repository
was working fine but at some point it stopped working and gave this
exception.
The repository is still working with our sample database, its giving the
exceptions only with the customer database(I am sorry I can not provide the
connection details to the DB).

Initailly I was getting following exception-

Caused by: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: File system initialization
failure.: failed to initialize file system: failed to initialize file system
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfigurationParser$2.getFileSystem(RepositoryConfigurationParser.java:769)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.getFileSystem(RepositoryConfig.java:666)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:262)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:621)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$1.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:181)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:255)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:323)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:353)
        <our application calls the login() method with all the required
parameters>
        ... 45 more
Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.FileSystemException: failed to
initialize file system
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DatabaseFileSystem.init(DatabaseFileSystem.java:205)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.OracleFileSystem.init(OracleFileSystem.java:137)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfigurationParser$2.getFileSystem(RepositoryConfigurationParser.java:762)
        ... 54 more
Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.FileSystemException: failed to
create folder entry: /
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DatabaseFileSystem.createDeepFolder(DatabaseFileSystem.java:1392)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DatabaseFileSystem.verifyRootExists(DatabaseFileSystem.java:1360)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DatabaseFileSystem.init(DatabaseFileSystem.java:199)
        ... 56 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: ORA-00001:
unique constraint (XYZ Table) violated

        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.SQLStateMapping.newSQLException(SQLStateMapping.java:85)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.newSQLException(DatabaseError.java:133)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:206)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:455)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:413)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.receive(T4C8Oall.java:1034)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:194)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.executeForRows(T4CPreparedStatement.java:953)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:1222)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeInternal(OraclePreparedStatement.java:3387)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.execute(OraclePreparedStatement.java:3488)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.execute(OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.java:1374)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DatabaseFileSystem.executeStmt(DatabaseFileSystem.java:1074)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DatabaseFileSystem.createDeepFolder(DatabaseFileSystem.java:1383)
        ... 58 more

Then I modifed the XYZ table in the database and got the error mentioned in
my first post.

I am also uploading the configuration file that we use to configure
Jackrabbit and repository.xml.