jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From AtulMaurya <atulmaury...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 'Invalid namespace index' exception which Apache Sling integration
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:03:54 GMT
Hello Jayasekara,

I am getting a similar error with Jackrabbit 1.5.5 (without sling). The
description is as-

We are using Jackrabbit as an repository in our product. Right now I am
dealing with an issue where the repository is getting failed to initialize.
I have tried all the work around suggested on different forums like- adding
(
) parameters to repository.xml, upgrading the repository etc. The exception
I am getting is as follows-

Caused by: javax.jcr.RepositoryException:
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: failed to read bundle:
deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
Index not found: 1
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.version.InternalVersionManagerImpl.<init>(InternalVersionManagerImpl.java:209)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createVersionManager(RepositoryImpl.java:512)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:355)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:673)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$1.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:179)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:259)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:355)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.AbstractRepository.login(AbstractRepository.java:123)
        at
com.primavera.ucr.jcr.jackrabbit.JackrabbitImpl.initialLogin(JackrabbitImpl.java:142)
        at
com.primavera.ucr.jcr.jackrabbit.JackrabbitImpl.init(JackrabbitImpl.java:87)
        ... 45 more
Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: failed to
read bundle: deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Index not found: 1
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.loadBundle(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:1170)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.loadBundle(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:1103)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.getBundle(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:638)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.exists(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:457)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.version.InternalVersionManagerImpl.<init>(InternalVersionManagerImpl.java:163)
        ... 54 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Index not found: 1
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DbNameIndex.getString(DbNameIndex.java:215)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DbNameIndex.indexToString(DbNameIndex.java:117)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.util.BundleBinding.readBundle(BundleBinding.java:89)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.loadBundle(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:1164)
        ... 58 more

Also in our application the method initialLogin(ucrSession) calls the method
login(new SimpleCredentials(superUser, passChars)) and here I am getting the
exception.

Thanks very much in advance, hope you will get time to reply. I am stuck
because of this. I have another question- while the log-in does Jackrabbit
read any data from database because the exception looks the root element
related but I could not see if it is checking the database while log-in.

Thanks again.