jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From student <u-arem...@hotmail.com>
Subject jackrabbit errors
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2012 19:19:03 GMT
Hello all,

I am a newbie to jackrabbit. i have just installed jackrabbit in my ubuntu
and want to continue with the examples given in the internet to explore
more. I ran java -jar jackrabbit-standalone.jar to install jackrabbit in my
ubuntu and after running this, it is working fine. I can see the webpage of
jackrabbit at localhost:8080. It has also created a folder called
*jackrabbit *in my home directory which contains other sub folder like
*repository, log, workspaces, version, tmp and a file repository.xml.*

I tried  to run the example (wiki example) given by titus barik in the link:
 http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jcr/ , but I couldn't
succeed.  To run this example, I have created a project in my eclipse called
jackrabbit and added all the external jar
files(lucene,xerces,jcr,jcr-core,etc) needed to run this example. Moreover,
I have also divided this example in 4 classes. The classes are :

Repmain.java ---main class
Repconf.java..... This class contains the source code whatever titus has
given in his example for the manual configuration of repository. This file
contains the following two lines as well: String configFile =
"/home/xyz/jackrabbit/repository.xml";
		String repHomeDir = "/home/xyz/jackrabbit/repository";  where /home/xyz is
the home directory of xyz user.

AddContent.java....for adding the contents
Browse.java.....for browsing the contents

But, when I executed Repmain.java,  it created another sub folder
"repository"  in the repository folder which was already created before by
jackrabbit standalone server during it's installation. And inside this
repository sub-folder, there are also other folders like: datastore, meta,
namespaces,  nodetypes .  Also it gave the following error:

	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.util.db.ConnectionFactory.getDriverClass(ConnectionFactory.java:256)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.util.db.ConnectionFactory.createDataSource(ConnectionFactory.java:229)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.util.db.ConnectionFactory.getDataSource(ConnectionFactory.java:166)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.pool.BundleDbPersistenceManager.getDataSource(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:552)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.pool.BundleDbPersistenceManager.init(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:520)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.pool.DerbyPersistenceManager.init(DerbyPersistenceManager.java:250)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createPersistenceManager(RepositoryImpl.java:1429)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createVersionManager(RepositoryImpl.java:502)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:355)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:673)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository.createRepository(BindableRepository.java:141)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository.init(BindableRepository.java:117)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository.<init>(BindableRepository.java:106)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepositoryFactory.getObjectInstance(BindableRepositoryFactory.java:51)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.RegistryHelper.registerRepository(RegistryHelper.java:74)
	at jack.Repconf.<init>(Repconf.java:51)
	at jack.Repmain.main(Repmain.java:10)
Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: sealing violation: can't seal
package org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data: already loaded
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:252)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:73)
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
	at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:277)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:73)
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
	at
org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.getImplementations(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.getDefaultImplementations(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.runWithState(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.FileMonitor.<init>(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.startMonitor(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.derby.iapi.jdbc.JDBCBoot.boot(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver.boot(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
	... 19 more

I tried to solve this problem many times but it couldn't succeed.

I would feel great if I get some hints to solve this error and make the
example running.