jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From mmjose26 <mmjos...@yahoo.com.mx>
Subject Database lock error in cluster
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 17:29:36 GMT
I´m using Jackrabbit 2.2.12 and Oracle  in clustered mode. I have two nodes
in the cluster. Saving a file in simple scenario (one tread) all works fine.
But using Jmeter for test performance with five concurrent users and saving
files to repository, my application halt.
Using tools for browse database sessions, I found that exist one bloking
session trying to execute this query:

UPDATE local_revisions
   SET revision_id = :1
 WHERE journal_id = :2

in Jacktabbit 2.2.9 I had not noticed this issue with the same configuration

I don't know if may be a bug or if I'm doing something  wrong with my
configuration.
any ideas?

tanks!