jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Luca Tagliani <l.tagli...@cbt.it>
Subject Clustering local revision id getting very high
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 07:43:39 GMT
Hi all,
  we have a clustered production system with 4 nodes that are syncing every
2 seconds.
We are using DB Journaling using a central MSSQL Database.

We see that after a single day the local revision id reaches 434339.

At this rate of growth in a relative little time this field will reach its
highest value and, according to the source, after that jackrabbit will throw
an exception because it can't increment the field anymore.

Is there a way to reset this counter (perhaps stopping every node of the
cluster) to prevent this possible problem?

BR

Luca Tagliani