jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Furst, Carl" <Carl.Fu...@mlb.com>
Subject Re: jcr sql2 - contains() full text search not working
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 18:06:31 GMT
So given the below I tried to use

'inclu*' and 'include*' and still no results so I'm going to start looking
into perhaps maybe some of these reasons as why:

https://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/LuceneFAQ#Why_am_I_getting_no_hits_.2BA
C8_incorrect_hits.3F

Of course it could just be that the parser is not parsing the '*'.

Thanks again,

Carl Furst