jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Francisco Carriedo Scher <fcarrie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question : Is there any limit on node dimension?
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2012 10:46:05 GMT
Don't worry, Jackrabbit can deal with such files properly. Just use the
datastore (saves the files in a path you specify in the file system, more
efficient by far than any RDMS handling large blobs) and you are done!

About getting resources out of the repository there is no problem neither,
the file will be streamed (no serious memory issues).

Hope that helps!

Regards.