jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Manage User Information
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 06:51:51 GMT
hi

in don't think that the jackrabbit user list was the right place
to ask these kind of questions. please follow up on the appropriate
channels with adobe. thanks.

the cq user management implementation was more or less a redundant
wrapper around jackrabbit user management API that you may find
with the org.apache.jackrabbit.api.security.user.* package [1]

IMO that should help answer most of your questions.
regarding "Profile" that's now covered with another API provided
by adobe. there is no replacement for that in jackrabbit (except for
just reading/writing the Node that stores the profile info).

kind regards
angela

[1]
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/api/2.4/org/apache/jackrabbit/api/security/user/package-summary.html