jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Adding node type definitions
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 08:56:46 GMT
hi guenter

you may want to try the JCR-remoting to register a new node type.
that has been added recently and should work afaik. if you use
the jcr2spi project on the client side you should be able to
register the type using standard JCR API.

in the RMI (where the ClientNodeTypeManager belongs to) it's not
yet supported as far as i know.

kind regards
angela