jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Files on the filesystem?
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 11:37:23 GMT
Hi

This might be completely wrong, but IIRC I was told that something like
this should be possible by using

http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jackrabbit-spi.html

Because I also wanted to have full control of how data is written into
the filesystem I have developed my own API/implementation(s):

https://github.com/wyona/yarep

whereas the Yarep API is quite similar to JCR, but I would say is much
more lightweight (which means pros and cons ;-),
but it works very fine for our purposes and we have it running for
several customers with millions of nodes.

HTH

Michael